Lively, entertaining reviews of, and essays on, old and newer films and everything relating to them, written by professional author William Schoell.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

JOHN GARFIELD PETITION

I received the following email from a correspondent who -- like most of us -- is a big JOHN GARFIELD fan.

I am a huge John Garfield fan, and since your blog relates to "old movies" I am hoping you are a fan of his as well. I wrote an online petition to his films into a box set format. If you support this petition and believe it is about time that a box-set of John Garfield's films become available then please add your name to my petition. I need a lot of names to make this petition successful so please feel free to spread the word about this petition. If you prefer that your name not be displayed there is a function on the petition site that will allow you to do this, and all that will appear is “Name Not Displayed” and the state or country where you live.  Also, comments are very important in making any petition successful so please, if you feel comfortable about adding a comment I encourage you to do so. I hope you will add your name to my petition.

Thank you very much.
Lori
Here is the link to my petition.

 
Those of you who like Garfield are urged to click on the link and sign the petition. Thank you! 
 

No comments: